Risk group requires an experienced Python Developer to work on new platform build.
Experienced Python developer required for a risk build project at this Investment Bank. You must have excellent Python development skills, backed up with a strong software engineering background and experience bulding numerically complex systems in Capital Markets.
This is the early stages of the project so you will have influence over its direction. This is an IT reporting role. The successful candidate must have:
- Excellent Python development skills. You must have experience building complex functionality across risk, analytics etc.
- A strong software engineering background with a solid understanding of front to back technology stacks and core systems build in either Python, C++ or Java. You will have been involved in the design and development of core systems, not just smaller applications but ones which have extensive impact across a business area.
- A strong understanding of Investment Banking products (ideally Fixed Income based).
- Excellent client facing skills as you will face of to Desk Head.
- Prior experience building a risk system / risk engine either inhouse or 3rd party.
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org