- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- IHS Markit
- 08 déc. 18
Primarily this will be software development, however the successful candidate will also be involved with working with BAs to help write, groom and estimate user stories and help build out automated tests.
- Develop and maintain the existing backend application, primarily in python, following Agile methodologies.
- Integration of data storage solutions like: S3, Postgresql and Elastic Search.
- Work alongside the business analysts and product owners to deliver new functionality, focusing on quality of solutions.
- Enhance the current solution by finding problems and suggesting enhancements
- Understanding of Agile Software Development preferred
- Understanding of Distributed Systems
- Experience with Big Data, analytics and cloud technologies
Required Knowledge/ Technologies:
- AWS (specifically S3 and IAM)
- Elastic Search
- Terraform or other infrastructure as code tools
It is the policy of IHS Markit to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, IHS Markit will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace. For candidates in the US, we are a participant in E-Verify (see link below).
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Right to Work
Pay Transparency Policy
Current Colleagues If you are currently a colleague with IHS Markit please apply internally via Workday.