QA Automation Engineer (Electronic Trading)
- Up to GBP100000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Sterlings Partnership
- 18 mai 18 2018-05-18
Our client a Tier 1 Investment Bank are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join their high calibre Electronc Trading Team.
A Tier 1 Investment Bank are seeking a QA Automation Engineer to join their Electronic Trading function (asset class is primarily Equities). This team provides innovative solutions for low touch trading, which includes FIX connectivity, low latency market connectivity, smart order routing, algorithmic trading and internal crossing.
It would be a great time to join the firm as they are at the start of a greenfield project to build the next generation Electronic Trading platform which has significant investment and backing from the business.
The team consists of Developers, BA's, PM's and QA experts and is responsible for providing European specific functionality for Electronic Trading products as well as contributing to the global platform and its strategic direction.
As QA Automation Tester your main responsibilities will involve:
- The role is to work in the quality assurance DMA/Exchange Connectivity area within ETT and assist in the front to back testing of associated applications
- The role will require working with the business users, development, analysts and support teams to assist in the delivery of enhancements
- Day to day responsibilities will include defining and writing test scripts, test plans and playing a vital part in requirements, planning and estimating meetings
- Carrying out functional and regression testing and building and maintaining relationships with clients both internal and external to ETT
- Operating with primary focus on EMEA system development & enhancement, but also working closely with the Global ETT team