Quality Assurance Lead
My client is a fast-growing fintech in the sports betting space. They analyse huge data sets and write statistical models to predict the outcome of sporting events - both pre-match, and live in-play.
Currently a team of 25, they have achieved great success in making accurate predictions and building their client base, and now is a great time to join their bright, creative team.
Their office has a relaxed yet slick feel, and the team is flat-structured with a real sense that everyone is pushing in the same direction - with a lot of collaboration between departments. The Role
They are now looking for an experienced QA Engineer to define and implement a robust testing strategy for their market-leading risk management system. This will encompass all aspects of their multi-tenant cloud platform, and you will play a crucial role in the growth of the company over the coming months and years.
You will be the standalone QA Engineer at first, offering the chance to really leave your mark on the company. Despite being the only QA you will spend time collaborating with your peers - including Quant Analysts, Data Scientists and Software Engineers.
Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Creating automated test scripts from scratch for functional, integration, performance and security testing
- Ensuring high quality throughout the entire software delivery cycle
- Prepare, maintain and execute test plans, in collaboration with the tech team
- 5+ years' commercial experience working on Quality Assurance
- 2.1 (or equivalent) in a STEM subject
- Experience with automation testing tools on a high volume of transactions - Cucumber, Gherkin, Selenium, Postman
- Experience defining QA strategies using both automation and manual techniques
- Coding experience with at least one OO programming or scripting language
- Competitive salary
- Intelligent, collaborative team
- Flexible hours and WFH opportunities
- Free onsite gym
- Fruit and snacks provided
- Modern, open plan office
- Slick interview process
If you would like more details, including the full job spec, please contact: Sam Forrest