My client is an industry-leading quant trading firm at the top of their field, with offices across six locations and their HQ based in the heart of London with views across the Thames.
You will devise new research strategies, implement high-quality, robust code and contribute to the long-term growth and profitability of the company. 2018 was a record-breaking year for them; now is a perfect time to join as they expand their engineering and quant teams. The Company
A market-leading London-based trading firm achieving groundbreaking success within the quant space. One of the largest hedge funds worldwide in assets under management - over $30 billion.
You will be joining a highly talented team, writing high quality code - working closely with the Quant Research team in a very front office-based role. It is a mature environment that is transparent, collaborative and offers enormous opportunity to grow and have an impact on the business. Requirements
- Experience with one or more of Python, Java or C++
- Experience in a front office environment is preferred, but not required
- Ability to write clean, maintainable, robust code
- Degree in a STEM subject from a top university
- Strong salary and industry-leading bonuses
- Regular social events and company holidays, competitive compensation, generous holiday allowance, health services and other flexible benefits
- Flat-structured company with 'no attitude' culture
For more information, or to apply, please contact: Max Battista
+44 (0) 203 745 6531