Quant Developer - Any OO, London
- £60-120,000 base + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Oxford Knight
- 17 janv. 19
Quant Developer role within a leading quantitative research and technology company, working on hugely complex technical and analytical challenges, across different fields.
Join a well-established and rapidly growing firm with a leading platform for developing quantitative research and systematic investment ideas. They have created a community designed to inspire the best minds in the world. Their platforms and technologies are constantly evolving to meet real-world scenarios, and you could be a part of it.
You’ll be working on a sophisticated investment and research platform where you will provide development and technical expertise to enable the business to rapidly capitalise on new opportunities and research ideas. It will be technically challenging, and requires an ability to rapidly adapt to new technologies. You could make a huge impact directly on the profitability of the company.
- Excellent academics - good A-level results or equivalent, combined with a 2.1 or better in Computer Science or a numerate subject from a top university.
- Solid experience of at least one of C#, Java, or C++.
- Knowledge of core CompSci fundamentals & data structures.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
- Flexible and highly stimulating environment
- Competitive compensation
- Generous holiday allowance
- Excellent bonus structure
Don’t hesitate to contact me for more information or to make an application!
[T] 020 34755018