Quant Developer - FICC SMM
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Goldman Sachs International
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
See job description for details
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB FICC SYSTEMATIC MARKET MAKING
We are an electronic market making business covering foreign exchange, commodities, interest rates, and credit. Our team combines engineering, research and trading expertise to deliver liquidity solutions for our clients and advance the firm's electronic trading goals.
- Generate ideas for system enhancements that drive commercial performance.
- Implement, test and deploy these ideas.
- Collaborate with sales and trading to build tools that increase our electronic footprint while reducing operational risk.
- Ensure our electronic market making business continues to grow and thrive as market structure evolves.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong software engineering background.
- Deep curiosity for understanding how systems work.
- Interest in tackling complex and multi-faceted problems on a day to day basis.
- Desire to become an expert of our electronic market making infrastructure.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.