Our client, a leading trading firm with over $20bln in AUM and global footprint hope to extend their team by adding a Quant Researcher to their team in London.
- Liaise with teams in global offices to develop fixed income pricing and risk analytics.
- Assist with the development of pre trade analysis tools.
- Examine signal behavior and performance of platform over set periods.
- Analyse, discuss and share results, methodology and data sets with other traders and researchers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working with Rates modeling.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with C++ programming.
- Ability to work independently with excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to show ownership of work.