Quantitative Quality Assurance Analyst
- Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 13 août 18 2018-08-13
As a Barclays Quantitative Quality Assurance Analyst, you will work within the Quantitative Quality Assurance team (Quantitative QA) and be actively involved in the validation of redress pricing models and review of redress calculations/outcomes across a number of complex projects within the Customer Portfolio Programme.
Quant QA Analyst
Our goal in Omni Channel and Customer Experience (OC&CE) is to accelerate our journey to provide brilliant customer and client experiences across all products and segments of Barclays UK. Not only that, but deliver it in a way where every customer journey is seamless between channels and consistent between products and segments. The pace of change of the Financial Services Industry in terms of regulation, technology and customer expectations creates a unique opportunity for us to build new ways of customer engagement that will revolutionise customer interaction models as we know them today.
As a Quantitative QA Analyst, your main responsibilities will involve:
* Liaison with internal business areas/ projects to obtain relevant information and detail.
* Detailed review and challenge (QA) of redress calculation policy and implementation through models
* QA review performed through independent validation of models created by Quantitative QA team using Pricing tools from Standard Bank Applications Library
* Assisting in the maintenance and development of in-house Quantitative QA tools that calculate the redress outcome for a given project(s)
* Assess interpretation of data and application of the project-specific redress policy
As a Quantitative QA Analyst, your skills and experience will include:
* Understanding of various loan products (including annuity loans) and structured loans across the financial market.
* High level of analytical and numeracy skills
* Ability to create models independently
* Proficient in Using Microsoft applications especially Excel, Word, etc
* Excellent academic background including a degree in a subject with a material mathematics/stats content
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.