Quantitative methods and technologies are only increasing in volume and importance within Risk Management and Finance more generally. Our Risk teams are at the forefront of transformation and we are now seeking someone with risk exposure and a technical grounding or interest who wishes to learn, progress and advance into a Quantitative Developer all the whilst being deployed with one of the world's most reputed investment banks.
We are looking to hire a Junior Quantitative Developer to work within a Major Investment Bank's Global Risk function. Embedded with the bank you will be working in a critical risk leading and supporting team all the whilst a part of the wider emagine team yourself supported by both our risk and development practices.
- Delivering a variety of risk transformation changes both technological and quantitative.
- Work on a mix of internal/bespoke and external systems and tools to carry out or support risk evolution.
- Engage directly with risk teams across the business to understand transformation needed.
- Develop technical skills and staying up to date with latest risk and quantitative methodologies and tools.
Requirements for the Junior Quantitative Developer:
- Financial Services risk experience (open on type Market, Credit, Operational etc.)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Some quantitative or tech skills (VBA, basic coding etc).
- A desire to develop coding/programming skills and progress into a more technical role.
- A proactive attitude, ability and motivation to learn.
If this sounds of interest please apply for more information.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin."