Job Reference #215448BR
You will be working in Group Internal Audit (GIA) Team in London. GIA is an independent function that supports UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management, and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center (CC) functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. As Internal Auditor in the area of Model Risk, you will be a member of the Market Risk, Valuations and Models Audit Team, who is responsible for auditing and assessing the market risk and valuations areas and the model risk across the entire Firm. Your expertise
• a Master in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, Quantitative Finance or similar)
• several years of experience of working with investment banking valuation models for derivatives is a must, ideally across more than one asset class
• exposure to audit or internal risk management areas within the financial industry would be an advantage
• strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player, willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• an excellent verbal and written command of English with the ability to effectively communicate with senior stakeholders
• able to prioritize and balance your own workload - you have strong time management skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment About us
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us? Join us
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now. Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.