RAD Developer - Front Office Pricing - Banking
- £90,000 to £110,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Scope AT
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
Highly technical RAD developer required to provide high quality pricing applications and deliver pricing systems to the business.
You will develop cross asset pricing application with a lot of interaction with traders and quantitative analysts to build components leveraging off the banks standard analytics libraries.
- Strong Excel skills; creating add-ins/automation.
- OO development / functional programming experience.
- Experience in a front office facing environment, dealing with traders & quantitative analysts daily.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and complex risk management environment
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths or Physics.
By applying to this job you are sending us your CV, so we are keen for you to see our Privacy Notice, which can be found at http://www.scopeat.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PN-SCOPEAT-25-04.18-1.4.pdf. Scope AT acts as an employment agency for Permanent Recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. By applying for this job you accept the Terms and Conditions, Data Protection Policy, Privacy Notice and Disclaimers which can be found at www.scopeat.co.uk.