Our client, a highly regarded Alternatives Investment Manager has a newly created opportunity for a Senior RFP Lead to join their Global RFP function. The team are accountable for the management and delivery of RFP’s and for creating additional supporting documentation to enhance the RFP processes; including drafting RFI’s, pricing proposals, and ad hoc documents for external and internal clients.
Role & Responsibilities
- The role holds responsibility for ensuring the global RFP team goals are executed locally, and local RFP expertise is utilised independently managing and executing projects that meet detailed client specifications and comply with local regulation.
- Manage, coordinate and lead RFP projects from initial receipt through RFP delivery.
- Write, edit, organize, and package responses to Request for Proposals in compliance with client requirements.
- Ability to lead RFP meetings with subject matter experts internally to ensure the sales positioning meets the objective of the sales strategy aligned to each proposal.
- Accountable for the editing and proofreading of the final draft to ensure 100% accuracy of content, grammar, style and formatting.
- Develop and facilitate relationships with key business partners and stakeholders.
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Journalism, English, Communications or Finance related discipline.
- Significant RFP experience gained from within an Asset Management business, ideally with a focus on Institutional clients
- Demonstrable product/investment knowledge; with a good understanding of real estate and other private markets products preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Project and PowerPoint and RFP databases
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines and producing quality work
- Experience operating within a large, matrixed asset management organization
- Strong sales and client service orientation
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information regarding specific product and technical topic; including accurately writing about a topic or concept immediately after introduction.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted.