Our client, a leading global fixed income asset manager (top 10) is seeking a driven RFP specialist to support in the creation of pitch/tender and due diligence and materials as well as RFPs focused on Fixed income. This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain exposure to investment, sales and marketing teams.
- Responsibility for DDQs and quarterly reporting requests
- Support manager with technical and complex RFPs
- Work closely with sales and investment teams to curate
- Work with wider global RFP team
- Partner with the Marketing team with to ensure a constant message is being published
- Assist in the building of an RFP database
- Respond to client/prospect written requests
- RFP experience within an asset management company
- Experience with fixed income
- Undergraduate degree.
- IMC/CFA or similar
- Advanced Word and Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Fast thinking, excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure