Currently I am working alongside a major US Fund with a Global Reach across many sectors including Infrastructure, Credit and Real Estate. Their Real Estate team is active across multiple areas, including platform investments, principal investing, distressed and special situation investments.
The Fund are currently in a position to grow their Real Estate team in London and aim to recruit a couple of strong Associates.
The ideal Associates will have:
1. 3-5 years of experience
2. Experience with a top tier Fund or Bulge Bracket Investment Bank
3. Executed multiple Real Estate Investments
4. Worked on a Broad mandate of deals e.g. Special sits, Distressed Real Estate, Corporate Real Estate
5. Exceptional numerical and modelling skills
6. Fluency in a European Language
7. Exceptional Academia
If you are interested by an assignment with a leading US Fund, please apply via the link.