My client is an alternative credit asset manager with an AUM of $5.2 Billion. They are looking to hire an Associate into the Real Estate Debt team.
- Taking a lead role in the origination of real estate debt transactions (senior, whole loans, and mezzanine) and distressed opportunities
- Preparation of proposals and presentations, including written and oral presentations of proposed transactions to investment committees / board members
- Take a lead role in leasing with clients
- Carefully considering the risks of credit-backed investments
- Undertaking investment analysis
- Ongoing monitoring and involvement in debt asset management
- Market research and analysis and the further production of market reports
- Real estate finance experience within a debt fund, investment/commercial bank, or debt advisory firm with focus on UK market.
- Possess a breadth of lending and origination experience, having worked on complex real estate debt transactions
- Excellent business development skills
- Excellent credit skills and the ability to filter deals against an established risk framework
- Good knowledge of real estate fundamentals
- Highly numerate, with excellent proficiency in Excel and modelling skills
- Excellent team player