My client is a global asset manager seeking to expand its Real Estate Division. The position will suit someone with commercial real estate experience with a demonstrated history of working in the investment management industry.
This role sits within the firm's European Direct Real Estate business.
- Reviewing and monitoring of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting
- Delivery of the UK annual report and accounts, liaising with external auditors and reporting to the Board
- Production of regulatory reporting to FCA
- Assess and improve the financial reporting control environment, including establishing relevant policies, procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Working closely with the Group Finance team
- Liaising with and building relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Overseeing the completion and submission of accurate and on-time VAT submissions to HMRC.