Real Estate Investment Analyst
- Salaire : GBP40000.00 - GBP80000.00 per annum
- Lieu de travail : Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
- Entreprise : JCW Search
A growing property lending firm is looking for experienced Real Estate Investment Analysts to help expand the business' investment portfolio.
A real estate and alternative financing company based in West London are rapidly growing and are looking for a number of individuals with experience of Real Estate lending and investment capital across Residential and Commercial assets as well as knowledge of Bridging, Development Finance, Mezzanine, and Alternative Finance across Europe/Globally.
- Research new profit-investment opportunities, part business developlment
- Write full credit papers and present to credit committee for approval
- Structured finance and origination
- Financial Analysis incl. cash flow modelling, asset valuation, development appraisals, scenario analysis, and due diligence
- Interaction and liaison with clients/brokers/3rd parties including valuers/solicitors etc
- See transactions/deals through to completion
- Between 2-8 years' of work experience in real estate lending, investments, banking or advisory
- Proficient with Excel, modelling, and presentation skills
- Highly confident, entrepreneurial and target-driven
- Relevant academic qualifications incl. BSc or MSc in Real Estate/Finance etc
- MRICS or ACA highly desirable
Type: Permanent, full-time
Location: W1, London
Salary: £40-80k depending on experience + competitive bonus
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Visa sponsorship will not be provided on this occasion.