- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS UK
Recruiting Technology Consultant (SaaS)
Do you have experience managing SaaS solutions? Have you implemented recruiting technologies (ATS or CRM)? Do you want to help us optimize new and existing technologies?
We’re looking for a Recruiting Technology Consultant (SaaS) to:
• improve the user experience through system enhancements and effective release management
• align user requirements into the right technical solutions
• manage configuration of user change requests and lead technical integrations
• drive best practice system administration for recruiting
• provide technical consultancy and advice to support our growing, recruiting technology ecosystem
• acts as the technical interface to our technology partners
You’ll be working in the global Recruiting Technologies team with an option to join us in either UK, US or Switzerland. We're focused on enabling our recruiting technologies to help us connect with great talent and become more digital. As a Recruiting Technology Consultant, you'll provide important technical expertise to make sure we can optimize new and existing technologies. And the roadmap is looking pretty exciting, with lots to do and learn.
Your experience and skills
• proven expertise implementing and managing recruiting or HR SaaS solutions, ideally BrassRing
• able to facilitate robust user requirement gathering using a structured approach
• confidence in translating technical information into advice for non-technical audiences
• successfully project manage technology deliverables through to completion
• drive and influence user adoption through knowledge sharing
• analytical and solution focused and able to challenge effectively
• familiarity navigating within complex, regulated environments
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.