Reference Data Analyst - Permanent - Banking - London
- GBP45000 - GBP55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Twenty Recruitment Group
- 06 juin 18 2018-06-06
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Counterparty Reference Data Analyst to join a Leading Financial Institution based in the City. There will be an opportunity to work across all asset classes providing an excellent opportunity for exposure to Front Office, Operations & Risk Management functions.
- Work within the Data Management department to ensure relevant data capture is accurate, reliable and fit for all purposes.
- Develop a good understanding across fixed income, equities, FX, indices and derivative instruments
- Identify all data and counterparty exposure building excellent relationships with all functions in the business
- Ensure all processes are optimised and efficient to support the Master Data Strategy.
- Responsibility for sourcing, validating data as well as reviewing the process side in terms of audit requirements and management reports
- Active involvement in the firm's projects and initiatives with a focus on controls.
- Aiming to have a positive impact across all business areas and building proactive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Previous experience in a Reference/Static Data position
- Excellent knowledge across fixed income, equities and derivative products
- Detailed practical/working knowledge of issues related to Reference Data
- Knowledge across SSI's and client/counterparty processes within reference data
- Ability to manage large workloads and proven experience within a team function.