Regional Head of Payroll Governance
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- HSBC Bank plc
- 13 oct. 17 2017-10-13
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Human Resources team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets. As part of the global payroll leadership team, contribute to the ongoing development of the global strategy and governance & control framework, across the Payroll platform in the region.
Regional Head of Payroll Governance
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Human Resources leads the implementation of the Group's people strategy in line with business objectives. It facilitates talent management, succession planning and employee mobility while defining and overseeing frameworks that support employee performance management, reward, learning and development, resourcing and engagement.
We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join our Human Resources team, working together with colleagues to define, manage and achieve divisional business targets.
As part of the global payroll leadership team, contribute to the ongoing development of the global strategy and governance & control framework, across the Payroll platform in the region.
The role has accountability, across all countries in the region, for the implementation, and ongoing adherence to the global payroll strategy, which includes the:
- Global Payroll Governance & Reporting Standards.
- Global Payroll Risk & Control Framework.
- Global Payroll Key Performance & Risk Indicators.
Through 'functional' management of all Country Heads of Payroll across the region and ongoing liaison with key stakeholders (e.g. Regional Head of HR Service Delivery, Regional Performance & Reward, HR SwD and regional tax teams) implement a structure across the region to:
- Identify and progress opportunities for improvement within the region, that align to global
- Enable the ongoing identification of operational & regulatory risk, ensuring clear mitigating plans are defined,
- tracked and implemented
- Monitor KPI's, share practices and drive consistency with an aim to improve operational efficiency and improve accuracy in pay delivery.
- Ensure consistent management of 3rd party payroll providers.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Detailed knowledge of payroll & ideally experience of management within a regional or country payroll team.
- Experience of SAP Employee Central and Employee Central Payroll preferable.
- Extensive experience in HR Operations, with a high level of understanding of the regional HR environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership, influencing, facilitation & stakeholder management skills across all levels of management.
- Deep understanding of operational risk and experience in identifying & implementing controls to mitigate such risks.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Sound knowledge of LEAN and experience in leading change and re-engineering processes on a regional scale.
- Ability to work under pressure in a matrix environment with conflicting demands.
- Sound judgmental skills to identify and resolve challenges and issues.
- Ability to make considered decisions that protect and enhance HSBC's values, reputation and commercial interests.
- Vendor management experience.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.