Selby Jennings is working on behalf of a trade surveillance and investment analytics software vendor who are seeking a Senior Sales Director to join their London office and spearhead new business sales throughout the UK and continental Europe.
- Drive new business growth throughout UK & Europe, cold calling and prospecting new clients.
- Meet assigned annual sales quotas consistently
- Drive growth and share of wallet in selected existing clients, consistently maximizing existing revenue streams.
- Initiate and drive the sales cycle from first contact through to closing out deals - leveraging internal expertise where required
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently.
- Be an expert in the technology, being able to consult clients in all aspects of the offering
- "Own" the territory internally, communicate market needs and development back to the sales team in order to align product development roadmap
- 8+ years selling investment analytics, investment management software, trading technology solutions, order management systems or execution management systems.
- Strong cross-asset trading lifecycle knowledge from a software vendor.
- Strong, proven sales track record selling directly to senior business leads - Sales, Trading, COO and/or CTO
- Ability to work in an adaptable culture where responsibilities can be very diverse at times
- Strong negotiation skills