- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 14 août 18 2018-08-14
Our client is a multinational banking institution who is looking for a Regulatory Reporter to transition into the new internal business department. The principle purpose of the job is to monitor updates on regulatory guidelines and analyse the impact on Regulatory Reporting. Furthermore, the role demands the individual to be responsible for the preparation of regulatory returns to the PRA, FCA and BoE. Additionally, the role requires the candidate to participate in the team work for the ICAAP and ILAAP preparation.
- To monitor the updates for regulatory guidelines and analyse the impact on Regulatory Reporting – CRDIV, Basel III, Pillar 2, FINREP and other PRA regulatory requirements.
- To work together with IT Department to ensure that the solutions or taxonomy updates of the Regulatory Reporting system are up to date. Monitor FINREP/FINSTAT implementation and new regulatory reporting.
- To prepare regulatory and liquidity returns to the PRA, FCA and BoE.
- To regularly analyse the variance of financial data, making suggestions to the mapping rules of returns and accounting structure.
To be considered for the role you will have 2-3 years’ experience working with preparation of regulatory returns in other banks. Additionally, a kept up to date knowledge of Regulatory Guidelines for regulatory reporting and excel experience with the ability to utilize bespoke systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to procure a role in a developing team within an internationally acclaimed Bank.