***Regulatory Accountant - 9 month contract***
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 16 oct. 17 2017-10-16
I'm currently working with a city based bank who are looking to hire an experienced Regulatory accountant, who can assist with the production of their returns, to allow other members of the team to assist with some ongoing project work.
- Assist with the production and submission of the monthly, quarterly and annual Bank of England returns.
- Assist with the production of the Daily Monitoring and Group Exposure Report.
- Assist with the preparation of the FCA Monthly and Quarterly Returns.
- Assist with the preparation of the COREP submissions.
- Project work: working with external consultants and other team members on the implementation of Lombard Risk and COREP automation.
- Production experience of Bank of England, COREP and FSA returns
- Strong excel skills
- Experience working with Lombard Risk preferred
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who enjoy working in a varied and autonomous enviroment.