Regulatory Compliance Manager (Pensions) - London
- £50,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Investigo Compliance
- 04 sept. 17
Working for a leading investment / insurance business, you will provide support and advice to the life, health, life and investment business on technical compliance matters and regulatory developments.
A very exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading investment management & insurance business.
The team has recently been built and therefore, you will join at a time when there is huge opportunity for career progression.
The business by nature is entrepreneurial. You'll have the chance to shape policy, procedures and to liaise with senior management on a daily basis.
Reporting in to the Head of Compliance, you will:
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships across the business.
- Interpret new and existing regulatory requirements, recommending amendments to processes and controls.
- Prepare and deliver reports and summaries of publications from the regulator.
- Work with compliance colleagues to develop efficient and effective solutions to regulatory issues.
- Support the implementation and training of new processes, documentation and project plans as appropriate.
- Identify and effectively communicate regulatory risk requirements and considerations regarding business propositions. You will then liaise with stakeholders to ensure all propositions are compliant.
- Continually develop and deliver high quality technical advice, standards and understanding to ensure business compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Support in guidance and training to peers and the wider business on significant regulatory matters.
- Assist with preparation of reports for the Board and the Risk Committee on compliance activities, risks and issues.
- Be educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Ideally hold a compliance qualification
- Have a minimum of 3 years experience gained in an investment / pensions / insurance business (with a detailed knowledge of pensions regulation).
- Have excellent relationship management skills.