- Salaire :450 - 700
- Lieu de travail :Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Type de contrat :CDI, Plein-temps
- Entreprise :Alexander Ash Consulting
- Mise à jour le :16 janv. 18
A leading Consultancy is looking for Regulatory lawyers to join their Legal Team. The Legal Services Team sits within Tax. We are currently looking to recruit a Regulatory Lawyer to join their growing Financial Services Regulatory team. The role will be based in our London office but with potential for on-site client work. We are looking for candidates with between 3 and 5 years post qualification experience ideally, for which this would represent an excellent opportunity for career development.
The successful candidate will have gained relevant experience in a leading City firm regulatory practice. The role will involve primarily non-contentious regulatory advice and support to clients in the context of a board range of financial services regulatory issues including fields, and the successful candidate will need to demonstrate experience in these areas.
The role covers the following key areas:
- Technical Delivery – provide high quality financial services regulatory advice as part of legal services own account work
- Business/Client Development – develop relationships to generate revenue for the firm internally within the Consultancy and externally with clients, respond to business development opportunities, innovate and create practical commercial solutions to client issues.
- Delivery - Supporting engagements on a day to day basis with assistance of other Managers and Assistant Managers in the team. Contributing effectively to project teams and take responsibility for completing work. Strong interpersonal skills in addition to strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive in supporting and expanding our Regulatory legal services practice. Sustain a high level of drive, shows enthusiasm and a positive attitude that translates across the team
- Demonstrating technical expertise by developing / enhancing propositions that are relevant for clients relating to one or more areas of regulation
- Upper 2nd class honours degree from an educational institution
- Applicants should be a fully qualified UK solicitor.
- Experience in consumer credit and payments services and retail banking
- Strong communication skills