Regulatory Reporting Analyst
- £50000 + Company benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 16 nov. 17 2017-11-16
AFEX ltd is currently hiring for a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join our Finance Department in London. The successful candidate will lead the client money and regulatory requirements for our regulated businesses, providing support to the CF10a.
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst will lead the client money and regulatory requirements for our regulated businesses, providing support to the CF10a.
The role will suit someone with proven experience within a Regulatory role and a strong technical background. This is a hands on position, suited to a self-motivated and proactive individual. Excellent communication skills are a must, with the ability to build strong relationships within the team and across the organisation.
The individual will be responsible for the preparation of sensitive data, requiring utmost confidentiality and discretion.
- Preparation of regulatory returns:
- Preparation of COREP return and understanding of CRDIV requirements.
- Review and update of ICAAP.
- Responsibility for client money calculations, including internal reconciliations for two entities and regular review and improvement of processes.
- Provide direction and support to EMEA legal entities, including locations outside the UK, with CASS or equivalent client asset considerations.
- Remain informed of all new EMEA wide market and regulatory initiatives with respect to Client Assets and review for any emerging risks and issues.
- Challenge Business/Operations Management to ensure appropriate remediation action has been taken where issues have been identified.
- Responsible for maintaining the CASS Resolution Pack.
- Maintain breach reporting form and policy.
- Provide input to and deliver CASS Risk Governance training.
- Preparation of monthly CASS reports, for reporting to the Board.
- Regular review and update of CASS controls matrix.
- Assistance in managing smooth client money audit process, both interim and final
- Significant proven experience in CASS and Regulatory reporting.
- Strong client money (CASS) knowledge.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication ability.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organisational and visual presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Driven and motivated individual.
- Ability to work well within an existing team.
- Experience of working within a multi-currency business in a regulated Financial Services firm is a must.
- A good general knowledge of the financial services industry and its regulations and laws.