Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- B&FS Finance
- 09 janv. 18 2018-01-09
Investigo are currently working with an Investment Bank on an urgent managerial position within the Regulatory Reporting team, specifically looking after the COREP returns. The successful applicant will be responsible for the first sign off, before escalating to the Director and CFO for the final review.
- Review and sign off of 180 regulatory templates per annum
- Manage the monitoring of the daily Large Exposure and Capital Adequacy reporting
- Support the Regulatory policy team on new regulations/business.
- Prepare and deliver the Pillar III information
- Management of 2 staff members
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Working knowledge of CRD IV, BIPRU and BOE regulations, as well as IFRS accounting standards
- 5 years of management and technical experience from an Investment bank