Regulatory Reporting VP - £100,000
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 15 oct. 18
Keywords – Regulatory, bank of England, BoE, CRDIV, capital reporting, BoE returns, FCA, large exposures, Financial Analyst, Reporting, regulatory reporting, Capital, PRA, EBA, COREP, Financial Modelling, Controls, Policy, VBA, Excel, Products, Project Management, Analysis, Banking, Stress Testing, Accountant, Treasury, Risk, Credit Risk, Market Risk, IFRS, Operational Risk, Prudential, Balance Sheet My client is a leading global Investment bank located in the City, looking to hire a talented and driven individual to help streamline team directives on Capital Regulatory programmes and statutory requirements.
In this role, you will have exposure to CFO-level management, the chance to get involved in a value adding business function and drive a technical team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to have accelerated career progression and long-term development opportunities within an established and reputable organisation.
Supporting Policy Experts and Directors, you will have oversight of the banks’ capital adequacy management, as well as the following:
- Supporting Market Risk and Credit Risk functions in managing production of COREP on a monthly basis, at the same time as complying with PRA rules and striving to improve operational efficiency.
- SME in large exposures reporting, Bank of England returns and Capital Adequacy limits
- Analysis and consolidation of data to ensure efficiency and accuracy at all times
- Providing leverage awareness insight
Successful applicants should have:
- Qualified Accountant with at least 4-6 years relevant Banking/FS background in regulatory/capital reporting
- Updated knowledge of capital, COREP, ICAAP and regulatory matters including PRA and CRD IV regulations
- Financial instrument and risk management knowledge across Credit Risk and Market Risk frameworks
- Hands on, collaborative approach and strong communication skills
If you are interested/know someone who might be, get in touch TODAY on 02079971034 or seross@astoncarter (.com)