Release Manager - Financial Services firm
You will be responsible for the Release Management lifecycle of a major business line within my client. This is an opportunity to work in Financial Services without requiring prior domain experience. The role includes scheduling, coordinating and the management of releases across the enterprise for multiple applications across various portfolios. You'll also be responsible for the co-ordination of deliveries into the environment management process. The releases can include application updates, operating system patches, security improvements, hardware upgrades, projects and programs. The following skills / experience is essential:
The following is desirable:
- Previously worked in Release Management / Release Manager
- Experience in managing application releases within a multi business stream environment including managed service offerings.
- Good understanding of infrastructure architecture and principles
- Strong understanding of the SDLC in multiple technologies
- Familiar and confident around ITIL processes
Salary: Excellent + bonus + package Location: Croydon
- Some experience of the following core applications and business areas would be useful:
- IBM IIB or other ESB technologies
- Informatica ETL / MDM
- Experience working within in a financially regulated organisation.
- Experience working with third party providers.
If you are interested in this Release Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.