Reporting Analyst - Customer Experience (CX) Qualtrics
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 18 nov. 18
Reporting Analyst - Customer Experience (CX) Qualtrics
VP - Customer Experience (CX) Reporting Analyst
As one of the main technology HUBS For EMEA the scope of work in London is truly remarkable, we are at the forefront of innovation within the financial services industry and are pioneering the use of cutting edge technologies.
Building a winning customer experience starts with our people-our own and our JP Morgan Chase internal customers. The Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Customer Experience (CX) Transformation Program includes both B2C and B2B customer journeys, supporting our internal 250k person organization.
We are forming a dedicated CX team to align customer experience strategies and tactics with business goals; collect and connect data to create a single view of the customer and provide real-time customer experiences in context. At its core, the CX team is the face and voice of the customer - the team that understands our customer wants, needs, likes and dislikes, and is dedicated to ensuring the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon across the GTI organization.
The Opportunity : The Customer Experience (CX) Reporting Analyst will assist with building a centralized CX reporting environment that enables holistic tracking of the immediate feedback customer journeys and quarterly survey's for Global Technology.
Position Summary : The Customer Experience (CX) Reporting Analyst will work with internal customers to understand their information needs and rapidly generate reports. Including business and design skills, the role requires experience leveraging reporting and dashboard tools and expanding the data mart.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading medium to large complex reporting projects and initiatives
- Working with internal customers to understand their information needs
- Gather requirements, identify data gaps, aid in the creation of new/modify report prototypes and build reporting solutions
- Use of multiple source systems to generate consumable reports.
- Work effectively across various teams/customers, building strong working relationships with reporting and analytics end users and IT
- Design and develop Dashboards / Adhoc reports / Standard reports as per the business requirements
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
Reporting / Technical Skills
- Experience in Reporting and Dashboard development using the following tools:
- Business Analysis skills to understand business needs and document requirements
- Medium to Advanced Qualtrics/Vocalize development skills
- Strong experience developing Dashboards and Reports
- Proven ability to extract/source data from multiple data sources and integrate them into a single source view/report/dataset
- Strong familiarity of the Customer Experience industry, vendors, products and best practices
- Ability to analyse performance and operational data to arrive at actionable results
- Experience with analysing complex data correlations with the ability to define and explore the 'what if' scenarios; Create thresholds and key performance indicators (KPIs) for review by management teams
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding
- Proven track record of effectively collaborating and influencing users and key stakeholders to understand core business needs that drive Reporting requirements, outline project timelines and processes to deliver quality solutions.
- Ability to work with management and business teams to understand their strategy, goals and objectives with specific experience in coordinating and leading requirement gathering sessions, and executing and fulfilling business requirements
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - written and oral
- Experience engaging and influencing senior business executives and senior IT executives
Experience & Education
- Thorough understanding of Customer Experience related Reporting Tools, Visualization, Analytics, Dashboards, KPIs, Scorecards and Predictive Analysis through tools and technologies such as Qualtrics and Tableau
- Demonstrated business acumen and the ability to apply technology solutions to solve business problems
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you'll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You'll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you-and the products you deliver-will thrive.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.
@2018 JPMorgan Chase & Co. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran