Group Reporting Manager role with a listed Real Estate business.
6 month contract working for a listed Real Estate business taking responsibility for a divisions' results and consolidation within the wider group, as well as managing a small team. Working closely with the Financial Reporting Management team, the role involves stakeholder management, contribution to business analysis and decision-making and relationship building both externally and across the wider Finance team. The client is ideally looking for a practice trained ACA with large company group experience.
- People and Team Management - leadership and support of 4 accountants), as well as a wider people leadership role within the Finance department
- Reporting - full oversight of the accounting and reporting function of the Group's JVs and Funds, working closely with the external auditors to ensure compliance with relevant accounting standards and clarity of disclosures. Ability to work with and liaise with external JV partners
- Consolidation - ownership of the consolidation of JVs and Funds into the wider Group results
- Management information - overall responsibility for external financial reporting prepared by JV and Funds accountants, as well as internal reporting of actuals v budget/forecast for the Business Partners
- Preliminary Announcement & Financial Statements - work as part of the management team to assist in the production of the Preliminary Announcement, Financial Statements and Notes of the Annual Report.
- Other Income - ownership of Other Income, providing insight and analysis for management and to the Group FP&A team
- Covenant Reviews - oversee assessment of financial covenant strength of new & existing customers
- Transactions - work alongside Tax, Treasury and Capital Markets Team on corporate transactions and restructures
- Technical - preparation and presentation of technical accounting papers on an ad-hoc basis
- Statutory accounts - assume a leadership role, assist in the end-to-end production of the Group's statutory accounts, including working with external auditors using an organised forward-looking approach
- Ad-hoc - prepare analyses to assist management in understanding the business and decision-making
Descriptif de l'entreprise
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.