Location: Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 + bonus and benefits
Goodman Masson’s Team of the Year are recruiting. After a period of brilliant growth, the Accounting and Internal Audit for Financial Services division are now looking for a key strategic hire.
Goodman Masson’s Team of the Year are recruiting. After a period of brilliant growth, the Accounting and Internal Audit for Financial Services division are now looking for a key strategic hire. As Resourcing Associate, you will act as the foundation of the team, overseeing candidate acquisition, marketing and the management of the division’s network database.
We are not looking for someone to do a typical ‘Associate Consultant’ role. We want someone who is passionate about resourcing and wants to be an expert in this space. As you establish yourself, you will be given freedom to innovate how we attract the best people in the market, and won’t be burdened by the same focus on deals and monthly revenue that a usual Consultant would. Your task will be to create and manage a market-leading candidate network in Accounting and Internal Audit roles for the financial services market.
Resourcing and Database Management
- Managing candidate mapping for different market verticals, utilising a range of sources and methods
- Owning and expanding live candidate groups on the system, making them efficient and of high quality
- Making contact with legacy contacts and ‘re-living’ them for new roles, or turning them into prospective clients
- Working on pitches with Consultants for more senior roles; visiting and presenting to clients where appropriate
- Actively networking within the market; meeting and interviewing potential candidates in and out of the office
- Managing searches on relevant job boards
- Analysing and reviewing best practice and continuously driving process improvement and change
- Managing candidate and client events and the team’s outreach strategy
- Writing reports on market intelligence, using primary and secondary data
- Overseeing performance of different active and passive candidate and client acquisition strategies and making recommendations for change
The range of responsibilities listed above is not exhaustive. We hope that you can find new and creative ways to attract the right people.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, but without the pressure of a deal-cycle and revenue targets, this role is for you. You will be rewarded with a market-leading range of benefits and we can also offer flexible working arrangements (i.e. working from home) for the right person.
- Working at the “Best Recruitment Company to Work For” (Recruitment International Awards, 2017). See our full awards at http://www.goodmanmasson.com/about-us/our-awards/.
- Dedicated training team that will invest in you and make you the best you can be.
- Mortgage fund. Employees can deposit 20% of their annual salary into the mortgage fund via a salary sacrifice arrangement. After three years, Goodman Masson adds in 33% of the total saved. Staff can also add in their bonuses, which the firm tops up at 50% of the total.
- Student Loan Scheme. Goodman Masson will work with you to pay off your student loan with a similar saving scheme to the above.
- Home improvement / new car / new parent / technology loan. You are entitled to receive an interest free loan from the business up to a value of 20% of your annual salary. All loans are repayable over a 3 year term. After each 12 months of the loan agreement, 10% of the remaining outstanding balance will be written off.
- 9 - 5.30 hours, with 3.30 finish on a Friday
- 25 days’ annual leave, rising one day every full year of service (up to 28) + your birthday off.
- Goodman Masson sponsor a big annual trip every year, usually lasting between a week and ten days (this year we’re climbing Mount Kilimanjaro). This time off does not come off your holiday entitlement. I.e. you can have 30+ days’ annual leave in your first year.
- Goodman Masson once paid for me (the hiring manager) to fly out to Bordeaux to watch the Euros in 2016, all expenses paid.
- Cricket, football and netball teams, as well as a book club.
- All the traditional recruitment incentives and events, including a quarterly lunch club (another half day off) and various social events.
- Degree educated
- Demonstrable experience of:
- Managing a complex, changing workload
- Working to a deadline
- Acting creatively in a professional setting
- Personable attitude
- Stakeholder management skills
- Enthusiasm for engaging with senior professionals
- Personal career focus
Experience working a recruitment environment is not essential, however if you have a recruitment background, we have flexibility to hire at a more senior level.