Retail Banking Assistant
- Competitive + Company Benefits
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ICBC (London) plc
- 15 janv. 18 2018-01-15
Marketing the retail business. Dealing with the deposit, remittance, Bureau de Change business and dealing with customer enquiries. Completing work for retail compliance and KYC/CDD of retail customers and customer reviews.
Main Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure that client on-boarding procedures, Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing Policy and Operating Guidelines are met and controls are accurately completed.
- Undertake complex, sensitive and demanding assignments requiring access to confidential business, financial and commercial information.
- Expanding business of new products and services.
- Execute agreed plans in appropriate timeframes. Participate and/or recommend marketing activities to promote the products and services offered by the Bank.
- Process the opening and closing of personal and business flexible accounts and fixed deposits accounts.
- Handle cash deposit and cash withdrawal. Keep the cash-box safe and undertake cash count daily.
- Handle inward clearing and outward clearing cheques.
- Process Inward Remittance (IRM) and Outward Remittance (ORM) transactions.
- Process Cashier Order/Demand Draft (CO/ DD) business.
- Process Bureau de Change business.
- Process internet banking business.
- Process debit card business.
- Process Royal Mint coins, silver products, general insurance products etc. business.
- Keep the combination password of the safe.
- Control the cash limit and arrange the cash delivery.
- AML monitoring and reporting.
- Handling customers' enquiries and complaints.
- Internal and external reports.
- Bank statement and other leaflets posting.
- New client on boarding: full CDD information and supporting documentation including names and associated parties. Applying the AML risk rating methodology in addition to full compliance with the Group's AML Policy and Procedures. Opening of new accounts in GoldTier (and other applicable systems) and other static data requirements within the core Banking system.
- Periodic reviews of existing clients, including: annual reviews of High/PEP client relationships and any subsequent updates of KYC/CDD/EDD profiles and supporting due diligence checks including screening of names and associated parties. Reviews of medium clients as above but every 2 years, low risk clients every 3 years.
- Review of client static data, including: ongoing management and maintenance of client data standards. Central archiving of the physical mandate files. Central scanning of client files. Transfer data (alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data) from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards or optical scanners. Verify data by comparing it to source documents. Update existing data, delete incorrectly entered data, and re-enter correct data.
- Undertaking any other relative jobs assigned by Head/Deputy Head of Department from time to time.
- Marketing and achieving targets. Maintain accurate and up to date customer information. Deal with all the daily routine business in accordance with the procedures guidelines and policies laid down by the Bank;
- Sound understanding of the UK regulatory environment with regard to financial crime prevention: FCA Financial Crime Rules & Guidance, UK Money Laundering Regulations, UK Bribery Act, FATF and JMLSG Guidance;
- Knowledge of the wide range and complex variety of corporate structures is an advantage. Working knowledge of World-Check screening system. Ability to work well under pressure with high degree of accuracy. Knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.).