Brickendon Consulting have been engaged to provide teams of Business Analysts to deliver strategic regulatory driven projects within our key clients.
Brickendon is an award-winning global transformational management and technology consultancy, specialising in innovative solutions and products that save our clients time, money and reputation. Our people are intelligent and focused high achievers, with an average of 10 years’ domain experience.
An overview of sample responsibilities:
- Gather Business requirements
- Performing gap analysis
- Undertake current state analysis and document findings
- Document and design “target state” to coincide with necessary changes for Basel III
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to support delivery of the programme
- Delivery of requirements and definition of future processes
- Act as point of escalation for all analysis issues
- Business & Systems Analysis, Requirements Management, Process re-engineering
The Regulatory Rteails Banking Business Analyst will possess the following skills and experience;
- MUST have experience within Retail, commercial or wholesale banking environments
- Regulatory Framework and Basel III experience beneficial
- Previous experience working on / in regulatory driven projects and environments.
- Experience with Business & Systems Analysis, Requirements Management, Process re-engineering
- Strong documentation and process mapping skills
- Experience of working with a combination of Relationship Bankers, Credit Risk, Regulatory Reporting, and Finance teams globally
- Experience of all stages within the project lifecycle including initiation, scope definition, requirements gathering and trace-ability, testing, training