Risk Manager, Distribution - Global Client Solutions - London
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Aviva Investors
- 14 nov. 17 2017-11-14
The Role We are looking for a Risk Manager to support the Head of Governance and Operational Risk to develop, embed and monitor compliance with the Governance and Risk Management Framework within Global Client Solutions. You will provide support and challenge the Global Client Solutions business teams on matters relating to Governance, Operational Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime as well as maintaining an accurate and up to date view of projects that contain any element of risk, audit or risks.
Our Global Client Solutions team are responsible for developing new business as well as looking after our existing clients to retain and grow our business. Our clients are all investors - pension schemes, insurance companies, and financial institutions. We also speak to their advisers. It is important that this team go out to meet people and build relationships to really understand our clients' needs.
- Ensure that compliance with the Governance & Operational Risk Management Framework across Global Client Solutions is identified and reported in line with the Aviva Investors Risk Management Framework
- Providing day to day advice, support and challenge to the Global Client Solutions business on Governance, Operational Risk, Compliance and Financial Crime related matters
- Providing accurate and relevant risk reporting to the Global Client Solutions Management and Executive Teams
- Supporting Global Client Solutions projects in all risk and control aspects
Ensure that the following activities are coordinated across Global Client Solutions:
- Group Policies & Standards implementation and compliance attestation
- Risk & Control Self Assessment, including completion of the risk bubble map, controls monitoring and reporting to the Aviva Investors Risk Committee.
- Process Controllership, including undertaking control validation reviews and maintenance of process/controls documentation
- Asset Management Agreement mandate compliance/monitoring
- Marketing collateral compliance
- Error/breach reporting
- Gifts & Hospitality Recording
- Regulatory Compliance
- Management of Price Sensitive Information
- Conflicts of Interest Register
- Degree or appropriate level of industry and technical experience
- Commercial and financial awareness, including knowledge of current trends to identify emerging and changing risks
- Good knowledge of risk management techniques and developments
- Experience of risk analysis, recording and evaluation
- Working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements
- Strong analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to give advice and guidance within specialisation to staff at all levels
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise plan and adapt to best use resources
- Proven ability to build and manage strong relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to influence decision making at senior levels
- Good knowledge of asset management distribution
Aviva Investors are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent solutions are based entirely around our Clients objectives, not ours. Whether our clients are looking for a standard product or something completely bespoke, they can access world-class expertise. Our aim is to retain business with named clients by providing a high level of service.
Diversity and Inclusion
Bring to Aviva what makes you different and we'll support you to do the best work of your life. We encourage applications from everyone who wants to help us achieve our purpose of helping our customers to Defy Uncertainty.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.