- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Barclay Simpson
Risk and Reporting Manager - German speaker
My client is a boutique consultancy firm, focused on alternative investments advising a wide range of companies, seeking a German speaking risk and reporting manager. This role would suit an entrepreneurial individual with Big Four experience.
- The production and co-ordination of monthly as well as quarterly reports for regulated financial investors
- To develop and automate existing risk reports in excel and VBA
- To design new risk reports and services
- Business development and point of contact for clients
- To oversee the junior colleagues as well as external service providers
- 1-3 years Risk reporting experience from a Big Four Consultancy, Bank or Asset Manager
- A Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field
- Knowledge of Excel and VBA
- German speaker
- An entrepreneurial mind-set
If you would like to know more about this role, please submit your CV for consideration.