- GBP0.00 per annum
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- Intérim, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley
- 04 sept. 17
We are currently resourcing for a SOx analyst for a position that is going to be 6 months potentially going for a 12 month period in total. This is for a major Bank based in Canary Wharf
We are looking for a qualified accountant (Ideally from big four) who has specialised within Sarbanes Oxley (SOx) controls testing. Further to this the role will require:
- SOx reporting
- SOx analysis
- Documentation of the SOx tests and the test controls
- SOx scoping
- Definition of design effectiveness testing
- Support of the framework changes, roll out and design
- Close liaison with the person in charge of the SOx sign off.
- Ad Hoc Requests
We are looking for someone who doesn't require hand holding and instructing and also someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get things done.
If you fit the bill and are interested in a contract, then don't delay and apply now.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.