SUB, Business Information Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
An exciting and diverse role within the Management and Business Information team in UK. This is an opportunity for you to be a part of a small yet highly motivated team. This role will enable you to get an exposure to managerial role through deputation, so perfect for an individual who wants to take a step into the middle-management role without prior experience. The role offers you a rare platform to gain a broad financial perspective and to build your network as a basis for your future career steps.
In this key role you will provide:
- Responsible for the critical UK MIS Closing Process by performing system integrity checks and validating figures through variance analysis
- In-depth analyses, business insights and recommendations for changes to the MI platform as required
- Support in establishing/maintaining MI Platform as a golden source of information
- Validating complex KPI calculations through analytical procedures
- Provide analysis and work on a wide range of divisional and cross-divisional projects
- Perform Front to back reconciliation of legal entity results to MIS
- Preparing reports for senior management consumption
- Working on process improvements and ensuring high quality standard in delivery of MI
- Adherence to high quality standard of services provided as well as established controls
- Provide required information on demand to support adhoc analysis required by various stakeholders
- Liaison with Senior management and key stakeholders and team in international locations.
- You are advanced MS Excel user with strong analytical skills
- You should possess an ability to understand technical workflows
- Have very good written and verbal interpersonal skills and ability to work with senior partners.
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across multiple functions and levels.
- You are a self-starter with a positive personality, able to work independently and under time pressure
- You are eye-to-detail oriented and have analytical mindset
- Possess a knowledge of finance and accounting and are committed to ongoing learning
- Prior experience in Private Banking or Wealth Management is desirable
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success