- £75-100k base+bonus+equity
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Yunikon Consultancy
- 17 janv. 18 2018-01-17
My client is a RegTech firm with an award-winning technology solution which helps reduce risk and can ultimately highlight opportunities to increase profitability in the new, regulatory-driven trading environment that financial services is now in. Their service helps solve some key issues banks and buy side institutions encounter in trade & transaction reporting.
Having already established a client base consisting of several global Tier 1 investment banks, the company is embarking on the next exciting phase of expansion and they are looking for talented, focussed professionals to join the business development team in London driving the sales effort.
You will have the opportunity to perform a broad role, taking accountability for maximising the revenue opportunities and building long-lasting commercial relationships. Key responsibilities/requirements include:
- A track record exceeding targets, preferably in a sales/business development/pre-sales/relationship management role.
- If not from a sales background then experience in a bank in OTC Derivatives and must have recent involvement in trade reporting.
- Fluent in French/Italian/Spanish and able to use in business-context is highly desirable Ability to influence a broad range of individuals across sales/trading, technology, risk management and C level business executives in Investment Banks and the buy side
- Capability to dissect sophisticated technology concepts & conceptualise the value proposition to potential users
- Knowledge of how to navigate investment banks and buy side institutions to reach key decision makers in the middle office, technology, risk management, compliance & procurement
- Understanding of key regulatory regimes effecting global markets