Leading provider of financial research and analytics services to the banking and financial services industry | Work Remotely | Selling to Asset Management OR Risk & Compliance (2 positions open)
The Client Executive is primarily responsible for identifying and closing sales opportunities to new clients and for exploring new scope in select existing client relationships. The CE is expected to spend at least 70 percent of his/her time outside of the office developing new client relationships, meeting with prospective and existing clients, selling the suite of services for Asset Managers.
- Identify and close profitable research, analytics, marketing and data management engagements to leading asset and wealth management institutions
- Map client firms and reach key decision makers across the buy-side
- Collaborate with sales and business leadership, as well as with operations teams to understand prospective clients’ business challenges and successfully propose solutions
- Identify new client opportunities to help expand the company’s buy-side offerings
- Grow the asset management foot print by developing lasting relationships with client’s key decision makers
- Capitalize on all meetings, leads and RFP’s to generate new revenue
- Actively participate in sales presentations, contract negotiations/renewal, and client governance
- Plan marketing campaigns aimed at promoting the asset management solutions
- Communicate the differentiated offering and help enhance market standing
London. Virtual office environment.
Qualifications & experience
- MBA degree (in Finance), Master’s degree in Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Engineering
- In-depth understanding of asset and wealth management industry. Experience in selling bespoke services and solutions to the buy-side will be highly preferred.
- 6-8 years proven track record of selling services in a complex/consultative environment
- Track record of successfully prospecting to asset and wealth stakeholders and winning new business
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with an ability to collaborate with various stakeholders across client organisations
- Experienced working with a “matrix” extended team in accomplishing client needs successfully and seamlessly
Note - we have a number of sales positions open in London currently.
About F&L Search:
Founded in 2015 F&L Search has established itself as the market leader in servicing the independent research community.
Today we work across the London financial market specialising in sales positions for a range of firms involved in the investment management process.
If this position is not quite right for you, but you would like to get in touch to speak more broadly about the work that we do in this space then do not hesitate to get in contact with us. Email Rob Farenden on email@example.com