Sales Assistant M/F-VIE-London - Corporate and Investment Banking London - Great Britain
Description of the Business Line or Department
Summary of the key purposes of the role
- Fixed income and Currencies sales position within MARKFIC
- Covering CEEMEA FI and corporate clients as a cross asset sales person
- Mainly focusing on Turkey, Russia and CEE
- Pricing, valuing and trading derivative products in the above stated asset classes
- Helping team members for client on-boarding, risk management and operational follow up
- Prepare client presentations, pitching documents and financial analysis
Assisting FIC CEEMEA team for their daily tasks from client coverage to onboarding and marketing. Liaising with internal counterparties for the smooth flow of information.
Summary of responsibilities
- Pricing derivatives
- Operational follow up
- Sales assistance
- Helping the desk for day to day tasks
- Booking financial products in the internal systems
All our positions are open to people with disabilities Profile Your profile
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Finance.
A previous experience in Investment Banking would be appreciated.
You are fluent in English. French is a plus.
You are proficient in Office application.
You have knowledges in Fixed income and FX market, derivatives theory and Bloomberg The VIE assignment in a nutshell
This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 12 months.
The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com . Evolution
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
At Societe Generale, you will be joining the Global Markets division (MARK) of SG Corporate and Investment Banking. MARK offers a cross-asset approach along all its offerings : Research, Investment & Risk Management Solutions, Execution and Prime Services to asset managers, pension funds, companies, private banks, insurance companies, hedge funds, family offices, sovereign funds and distributors worldwide.
Job code: 19000H6J
Business unit: SG CIB
Starting date: 01/08/2019
Date of publication: 01/07/2019