Sales Consultant (London / New York)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Neudata Limited
- 09 nov. 17 2017-11-09
New business Sales in Europe and US. Develop and close revenue bearing opportunities with data and technology driven firms including asset managers, hedge funds and private equity firms.
Neudata helps sophisticated investment managers find new data sources, Alternative Data, that can provide unique, timely and granular records of often imperceptible economic activity. Neudata's Alternative Data expertise lies in uncovering unique datasets from non-conventional sources that are not available on established and commonly used data platforms. Unlike data brokers, Neudata does not sell data. Instead, we align our interests with our clients in finding sources that are most promising for alpha generation. Our expertise lies in providing metadata and up-to-date objective research to investment managers through our ever-expanding network of data vendor relationships. As such, Neudata's clients are often among the first in the industry to be made aware of new data launches.
The Neudata team and its global data-scouting network are at the forefront of data innovation for investment management. Our clients include some of the most successful and innovative data and technology-driven hedge funds in the US, Europe and Asia. We are a young, fast growing and Angel funded FinTech and data-driven firm with defined long-term strategic plans. Data and innovation are at the core of our activities.
The Asset Management and FinTech industries are going through an enormous amount of change and are at the beginning of an AI and data driven paradigm shift.
- Intimate knowledge of all Neudata research, products and solutions
- Responsible for client presentations, trials and proposals
- Develop and close revenue bearing opportunities
- Pro-active and creative in finding new opportunities
- Persistent and organized in following up
- Handle all client issues with contracts, commercial business terms, etc.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Degree in Business or related field
- CFA, CAIA or studying towards charter advantageous
- 2+ years of Sales in Research, Expert Network, Financial Services or Data related products (B2B) experience, ideally in Alternative Data
- Consultative selling and negotiation skills
- Organized approach, capable of handling a large number of prospects and deals
- Knowledge of asset management, fundamental and quant equity research, advantageous
- Competitive base salary and commission plan