Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a boutique Quant Data & analytics provider looking to establish their presence within the UK & continental European market. Here you will within a leadership capacity establisihg the go to market, sales and marketing strategies. This firm is building cutting edge tools and data sets designed to improve the way that active institutional investors go about making investment decisions,signal libraries delivered via an API.
Responsibilities of the Sales Director:
- Originate new sales in the assigned territory to meet assigned sales quota and revenue targets for Quant Solutions
- Use appropriate techniques to build and manage a pipeline of new business targets and progress complex sales cycles
- Develop relevant client and industry relationships to elevate awareness and position of solutions to drive business growth
- Work collaboratively with the wider organization to maximize existing customer footprint and retention and optimize growth opportunities
- Contribute to the EMEA growth strategy through pro-active knowledge of assigned territory, including market themes, competitive landscape etc.
- Manage forecasts and lead/campaign execution with rigor and accuracy
Requirements of the Sales Director:
- Proven track record in quota-bearing roles including successful execution of complex sales and negotiations that demonstrates a clear ability to hunt within sales territory and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Collaborative, team-oriented player with drive to contribute to individual and group results
- Demonstrable experience of working in a high-achieving sales environment within the same industry
- Established current, contact base within appropriate institutions
- Well-developed IT skills, notably MS PowerPoint & Excel and CRM systems.