A large growing and dynamic fund manager is look for a Sales Manager to join their UK distribution team based in London.
- Manage and maintain relationships with UK discretionary fund managers by seeking new investors as well as maintaining relationships with current investors.
- Qualify potential new prospects and identify how the company can help their portfolios.
- Manage relationships with regional offices and update them on the development of funds.
- Hold regular client meetings to update them on funds, as the role develops this will lead to regular travel across the UK.
- Update the CRM and build a pipeline of converted opportunities.
- Represent the company at marketing events often there will be a chance to help organise these events too.
- A university degree or equivalent.
- An IMC holder or someone who is in the process of studying.
- Someone who is motivated and posses a strong work ethic.
- Previous UK asset management sales experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of investment funds.
- Good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.