Sales Manager -Algorithmic Execution Trading
- Up to 70k + bonus
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Itarle AG
- 07 déc. 18
Itarle AG is a market leader in providing algorithmic trading services to global banks and brokers. To facilitate the increasing demand for its services in the EMEA area Itarle (UK) Ltd is seeking an experienced, self-motivated Sales Manager who will be responsible for identifying potential sell-side clients in Cash Equities who could benefit from the wide range of itarle product offerings. Based in London with responsibility for the EMEA region.
- Keep Itarle management informed by submitting activity and results reports, weekly / monthly client visit reports, warm client calls, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information, compare pricing and analyse new products. Arrange pitch presentations to potential new clients. Ensure Sales presentations and documentation are up to date.
- Monitor current account trading activity and work proactively to increase volume from existing accounts.
- Research new cross sell opportunities with existing clients to encourage distribution across different teams and product lines (i.e. futures to equities, equities to futures, commodity futures to financial futures).
- Work as part of a team to ensure the highest level of service for existing clients, and a successful sales and on boarding effort for new clients.
- Minimum 3 years Experience in Algorithmic vendor sales and a strong understanding of equity markets are vital.
- Demonstrable evidence of working to and exceeding KPIs.
- Fluency in a European language is highly desirable.