Sales Manager - Applications Performance Monitoring and Big Data
- c.£100,000 basic (OTE £200k uncapped)
- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Riversdale Consulting
- 13 nov. 18
The Sales Manager will be focused on winning business from both new and existing customers. The role will be focused on selling enterprise wide real time monitoring and IT operations analytics which will be secured through a client-oriented solution selling approach. Our clients are Tier 1/2 organisations within the Banking & Capital markets sector and we are also looking to grow our business within Wealth Management, Private and Retail Banking and Insurance.
- Achievement of agreed annual sales targets for operating income and licence.
- Expanding business footprint within new and existing client accounts.
- Day-to-day sales responsibility for the defined territory and all sales activities therein.
- Define sales strategy for the territory including the annual preparation of sales plan for the territory.
- With the support of Inside Sales build a pipeline through telephone and other direct marketing methods of prospecting.
- Build relationships with contacts across client organisations.
- Participation at exhibitions & seminars.
- Build relationships with local and global technology, consulting and marketing partners.
- Preparation for and demonstration of the solutions to prospects through sales presentations.
- Supervising “hands-on” sessions with prospects as well as “trials” of the product.
- Completion of RFP’s and preparation of quotations and proposals.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and documented prior to proposal generation.
- Ensure an appropriate solution is determined and designed for the customer to fulfil their requirements.
- Ensure proposals are generated, validated and approved in accordance with defined procedures and revenue recognition parameters, prior to release.
- Maintain accurate sales lead, opportunity and client information in Salesforce.
- Reporting on leads, sales opportunities, progress and activity on a regular basis through monthly pipeline development and annual territory plans.
- Proven track record of selling Enterprise Solutions, Applications Monitoring, Big Data or Real Time Analytics solutions into the Financial Sector.
- Knowledge of financial markets and how they operate.
- Minimum of 5-10 years sales experience with a proven track record of achievement in sales.
- Proven, consistent, achievement of sales goals and meeting/exceeding financial objectives
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle and undertake structured sales processes.
- Proven track record of selling complex solutions to ‘C’ level executives.
- Strong commercial, client-facing skills with the ability to present & demonstrate a value-add solution sale.
- Highly articulate with excellent presentation skills.
- Forward looking strategic thinker with good judgment and a practical understanding of sales dynamics.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, driven to make a difference, resilient and focused and able to use initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Able to make decisions accurately and quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical, deduction and research skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- PC literate with good IT literacy and knowledge.
- French language would also be useful.
Great sales opportunity please call Haydn Reynolds on 020 3371 6851 or send him your CV at email@example.com