- Londres, Angleterre, Royaume-Uni Londres Angleterre GB
- CDI, Plein-temps
- S&P Global
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
The Role : S&P Global Market Intelligence, a subsidiary of S&P Global, is currently searching for a Sales Representative to join the Investment Management segment. In this role you are responsible for promoting and consultatively selling a portfolio of products to current and target customers. You will identify key decision makers and influencers with target prospects and execute sales strategy collaborate with sales members, client services, product management, operations, technology, and legal to optimize product and service delivery.
The Impact: Your contribution and dedication to your role is critical as you have a direct impact on business generation. You will be able to lead from the front and have direct impact for future growth of the business. In doing so you will get to learn their business and help clients identify needs, whilst providing solutions utilizing our products and tools.
The Career Opportunity: You are a key player within the sales team and you will have the opportunity to work with the major key clients within the Investment Management segment. This is a great opportunity for you to grow professionally as well as contributing to the growth of the business.
The Team / The Business : The team is composed of experienced professionals within financial institutions industry. The business has a casual and friendly atmosphere with an entrepreneurial spirit. We value team work and it is crucial that you are a team player in order to be successful within our organization.
• Maintain total sales at or above quota
• Identify new opportunities within the designated territory
• Establish appointments with senior level executives of these organizations
• Stay current with industry news and issues to understand the potential impact to your current prospects for fine new opportunities.
• Coordinate and provide sales demonstrations
• Follow up to negotiate contract terms and pricing
• Maintain disciplined approach to daily sales activity pipelines and systems based workflow (i.e. Salesforce.com)
• Secure the executed contract and coordinating the transition of new clients to the Account Management group.
• Develop industry specific knowledge necessary to have credible diagnostic conversations
• Engage in team selling to strategic accounts in conjunction with Sales Executives in other industries or Account Managers in existing accounts.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• Additional European languages beneficial.
• An interest / understanding of the financial institutions industry and Display a proven track record in consultative sales.
• Ambition, passion, drive and a hunger for sales
• Confidence in cold calling and dealing with C-Level executives over the phone and in person