Sales Representative - Assistant Director
Job Description Role: ( JOB SUMMARY)
- A senior sales representative role at Bureau van Dijk, you will have significant responsibility to achieve large revenue targets by planning, prioritising, coordinating and deploying new business development activity to a defined set of large strategic target clients.
- To achieve new and renewal sales revenue targets through strategic business planning and business development. You will drive business growth and strategy within your assigned strategic client & account base, through the application of a professional/consultative sales process, in-line with company growth expectations.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals and targets that align with the company's vision and objectives. Including both renewal and growth revenue targets.
- Work with sales colleagues and other internal stakeholders to drive the sales process from beginning to end by identifying and qualifying prospects, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure.
- Drive the development of business within assigned territories.
- Build relationships across client and prospect organizations to maintain desired pipeline levels.
- Partner with Solution Specialists to develop clear, concise proposals and deliver targeted client demos that address client needs. Ensuring excellent commercial knowledge of the compliance, credit risk, transfer pricing, master data management and sales enablement verticals.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Strategy to promote improvement in product quality and the development of new sources of revenue.
- Assess the needs of the client by identifying specific causes of underlying problems and propose innovative solutions based on their business requirements.
- Through updating and tracking of the CRM maintaining visibility a on commercial, functional and technical contacts within client base
- Identify additional products and services that clients may benefit from and introduce them appropriately into dialogue with clients.
- Begin development as a market expert and provide product/service use cases during the sales cycle.
- Serve as the main liaison between the client service team, the client and the implementation services organization on each services opportunity.
- Coordinate Bureau van Dijks responses to requests for product and services information from prospects and clients.
- Assist in the preparation and circulation of market insight comments to create awareness of Moody's expertise internally and externally.
- Assist in the training of new team members.
- Provide current forecasts and pipeline information to management.
- Position requires travel (approximately 20% to 40% of your time).
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with interest in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Demonstrable e xperience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on targeting and winning new large corporate organizations within the FTSE 500
- Solid understanding of corporate structures, industry knowledge and market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.