Sales Representative - New Business Development
Job Description As an Asst Dir Sales Representative you will be a National Account Manager at Bureau van Dijk prospecting new enterprise clients to Bureau van Dijk. You will be part a world leading provider of sophisticated business intelligence, based out of parent company Moody's Analytics' competitive and modern work environment in Canary Wharf.
We are looking for an additional team player who can support our successful growth rates within complex solution selling. If you are looking for:
• A challenging position with international growth opportunities in a rapidly growing company
• Competitive salary package
• State of the art products that are continuously being developed and expanded on
• An influential role selling solutions to blue chip corporations
The role will enable you to build on your expertise as part of a rapidly grow industry and play an indispensable role to our multinational clients. Our state-of-the-art business intelligence databases help our clients to minimize risk, make complex analyses and identify business opportunities in the areas of e.g. credit, procurement and compliance.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Target and manage largest multinationals.
• Manage the entire sales process from researching to prospecting, to delivery and ongoing account management
• Create interest, conduct meetings and negotiations on specialist and senior management level
• Build and maintain strong relationships
• Proactively develop and sustain in-depth knowledge of Burean van Dijk's products and services, industry trends and competition
- Undergraduate/first-level degree (e.g., Bachelor's degree) required, with coursework in business, economics, finance, marketing or related fields.
- Demonstrable experience working in direct business-to-business sales roles with a focus on targeting and winning new large corporate organizations within the FTSE 500
- Solid understanding of corporate structures, industry knowledge and market dynamics and customers' business drivers.
- Ability to present high-level information as well as detailed demonstrations of products & services.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and high attention to detail
The position requires travelling, across the UK and Ireland region.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.